Image hosted by Flickr.com




deconstructing cheeky cha: does women's intuition hold true for you?

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

does women's intuition hold true for you?


it does for me. but for those who don't even sense any trace of it, don't think you're less of a woman. as miss universe 1994 sushmita sen puts it, the essence of a woman is "
being a woman, by itself, the very fact that you’re a woman, is a gift of god which we all must appreciate. the origin of a child is a mother, and is a woman, and a woman is one who shares love.."

...and in light of the recently commemorated and underrated 2005 international women's day, let me say thank you to:

my mom who, for me, best represents women of the toiling masses;
my big sister jasmin who sought for greener pastures, kicked some ass but keeps mum of the crap from her neurotic german neighbors and collonial filipino-turned-german denizens ;
my darling little sister jo who, two days ago, turned 20 and became officially a woman living her dreams as a part-time deejay and ballet teacher, and full-time accounting student; and
my cha-caring friends who have loved, lost and loved again; remained single and hopeful; cynical but stayed highly-intellectual and politically correct; compassionate but are humor-mongers; pathetic and beautiful...you all know who you are...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home