Image hosted by Flickr.com




deconstructing cheeky cha: hibernate and find your niche

Sunday, July 17, 2005

hibernate and find your niche

a lot of things became history since i last posted an entry. many weeks have passed and this blog remained stagnant. in my rage against- and frustration with the country's recent turn of events, i found myself stumped. i was unable to find anything bloggable about my circumvented world.

in my hibernation, i chanced upon rice bowl journals, an online community of asian bloggers; a virtual subculture which proffers a sense of belongingness. i've heard of this site a long time ago but for fear of getting rejected, i never dared applying as a member. then, i changed my mind. it's not as elitist as i thought it would be, is it?

rice bowl journals has ushered in a new home for me.
randomguru, thank you for officially making me part of your brilliant brainchild.